Account Executive – Mid Atlantic
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, highly professional, personable and determined Account Executive to hunt out new business and maintain corporate and healthcare client accounts. You will expand the sales of the company’s advisory, assessment and professional services through the provision of effective business development and account management skills mostly at C-level within large clients. You will identify and generate sales opportunities and position our portfolio of information services and solutions, whilst maintaining and expanding on our current client engagements. We have a fantastic client base of large corporate clients and brand names and are looking to continue our past and current successes and expand our excellent client base.
Type: Full Time
Location: Mid-Atlantic Region
Who we are:
At Comport we’ve been designing and building optimal systems to efficiently manage, protect and access critical enterprise data since 1982. We’re a Member of the CRN TechElite 250 and Triple Crown Winner, VARs selected nationally for their deep technical expertise and premier certifications and we’re an award-winning Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum Business Partner
Comport is a True IT Lifecycle Partner – not a reseller – with a 30+ year track record in enterprise computing. We take the time to understand our customer’s IT and business goals and deliver quantified business outcomes to help catapult our customer’s businesses forward.
By combining creative thinking, selective hiring, passionate vision and exceptional service, our highly experienced team provides a commercially balanced blend of strategic and tactical advice.
Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Home and Office based with regular travel to customer sites as required
- Lucrative Salary Opportunity plus Benefits + Career and Sales Skills Development
Do you have previous experience of securing, maintaining and growing corporate customers in the commercial or healthcare space? Are you looking for an opportunity with an extremely aligned, engaged and a laser-focused organization?
- Lead and manage complex sales cycles, team with strategic OEM partners, drive new business and relationships to Comport
- Prospecting: keen ability of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business
- Accurately forecast business on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Report to Director of Sales for Mid-Atlantic Region
- Some national travel required; primarily local/regional (Philadelphia Metro)
Education and / or Experience:
- IT Sales Professional with a proven track record of consistent and over-achieving quota attainment
- Deep understanding of IT industry, trends and current technologies
- Competitive and healthy will to win
- Excellent creativity and sales skills including relationship building, opportunity qualification, objection-handling, structuring and closing business
- Strong written, verbal and persuasive communication skills – strong ability to negotiate, organize time and multiple projects
- Self-starter, high-energy, driven, attend social/networking events
- Leadership and drive to build new business and upselling into accounts
- Attention to detail in CRM, detail-oriented follow-up, forecasting
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT sales experience, selling complex IT solutions across the Enterprise
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Excellent customer and prior management/career references
Your Future with Comport!
The business is going through an exciting period of growth and we work with high profile clients in a diverse and interesting landscape. Our business is continually evolving to meet the greater needs of our clients and this constant change offers future career and learning opportunities for our staff. We reward on success and are fully committed to promoting the on-going career development and future growth of our staff.