Security Practice Lead
“The only differentiator in this game is your passion and your hustle.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
The game is information security management, and the question is – do you have the passion and penchant to hyper-drive the growth of our practice? Can you look across a wide range of security design concepts and help us define, manage and deliver our portfolio of cyber security services to current and future customers? Do you know how to foster the success of account executives, collaborating to qualify sales leads from a technical standpoint? Are you a wizard at building relationships and translating your clients’ problems into practical solutions?
Type: Full Time
Full disclosure: we’re looking for a card-carrying genius with a strong, indisputable grasp of network architecture. Someone who embraces the reciprocal value of mentorship and autographs their work with excellence – from solution architecture and design to project implementation.
As Security Practice Lead you will:
- Execute current Comport and ComportSecure strategy.
- Assist the sales teams to develop and execute specific account strategies.
- Serve as the primary implementation resource for the design and configuration of networking & security solutions.
- Develop and present high-quality customer proposals.
- Design, document, and implement complex infrastructure security solutions
- Able to lead security deployments individually or as part of a team
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs – Respond to any technical changes accordingly
- Provide risk analysis approach when reviewing new customer solution proposals
- Provide consulting services as required
- Foster, develop and maintain relationships with technical counterparts at key vendor partners
- Maintain required technical knowledge and certifications as specified by management
Technical Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in managing the complete delivery lifecycle of security engagements, from the pre-sales stage starting with the identification of opportunities and initial scoping through to the final delivery and signoff. Should have also implemented programs to provide post-cutover maintenance and operations support.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with implementation, maintenance, and administration of medium to large networking & security systems
- Expertise in several of the following areas: information security management, identity and access management, privacy and data protection, application security, server security, and threat & vulnerability management. Basic understanding of security-relevant industry standards and practices, such as ISO 2700x series, COBIT, NIST, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with complex TCP/IP networks
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Aruba or Cisco networking certifications are a plus.
- CISSP, CCSP or other industry security certifications are a plus.
At Comport we are committed to growing, evolving, learning and expanding our stellar history of success. We work hard at making our culture and work environment professional, collaborative and overall fun – since it’s the place we spend two-thirds of our lives.
If you are one of those extraordinary prodigies with the ability design, document, and implement complex infrastructure security solutions and be an evangelist for Comport’s product suite, send us your resume and let’s talk.
Together, we’ll be unstoppable.