Talent Acquisition Manager
Join our team and help us find qualified individuals! We are looking for someone that can collaborate and partner with business leaders to develop innovative, progressive, result-driven staffing activities that meet current and future needs as the company evolves. We offer competitive salary, benefits and more!
Type: Full Time
Location: Location Flexible, Remote
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and partner with business leaders to develop innovative, progressive, result-driven staffing activities that meet current and future needs as the company evolves.
- Ensure that the company’s talent acquisition needs are met, including employment branding, talent sourcing, talent assessment, hiring processes, workforce planning, recruiting operations, and onboarding.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Design, develop and execute employment marketing initiatives and employment branding activities to attract and retain the right candidates.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source, screen, interview, assess, and hire qualified candidates for open positions.
- Proactively network and build candidate pipelines to meet current and future business needs.
- Create metrics and analyze data to create reports and identify areas of improvement to reduce time-to-hire while increasing the quality of hires for open roles.
- Evaluate and propose applicant tracking systems and other recruitment software to streamline and automate candidate to employee workflow.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and conduct training sessions on interviewing techniques and practices.
- Manage background check process with Comport HR and outsourced providers
- Responsible for writing offer letters in collaboration with hiring managers
- Develop and manage personality assessment process
- At least 5 years of talent acquisition experience
- HR or Recruitment-related professional certifications highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Proven track record of developing tailored and effective talent acquisition activities that support and help drive overall business effectiveness
- Balanced strategic thinking and tactical execution orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management, planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and people management experience
- Ability to build and foster strong collaborative relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- PTO & Vacation
- Flexible Work Hours