Account Executive – New England
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, highly professional, personable and determined Business Development Manager with Account Management skills to hunt out new business and maintain corporate and healthcare client accounts. You will expand the sales of the company’s advisory, assessment and professional services through the provision of effective business development and account management skills mostly at C-level within large clients.
Type: Full Time
Location: New England
Who we are:
At Comport we’ve been designing and building optimal systems to efficiently manage, protect and access critical enterprise data since 1982. We’re a Member of the CRN TechElite 250 and Triple Crown Winner, VARs selected nationally for their deep technical expertise and premier certifications and we’re an award-winning Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum Business Partner
Comport is a True IT Lifecycle Partner – not a reseller – with a 30+ year track record in enterprise computing. We take the time to understand our customer’s IT and business goals and deliver quantified business outcomes to help catapult our customer’s businesses forward.
By combining creative thinking, selective hiring, passionate vision and exceptional service, our highly experienced team provides a commercially balanced blend of strategic and tactical advice.
Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Home and Office based with regular travel to customer sites as required
- Lucrative Salary Opportunity plus Benefits + Career and Sales Skills Development
Do you have previous experience of securing, maintaining and growing corporate customers in the commercial, healthcare or public-sector space? Are you looking for an opportunity with an extremely aligned, engaged and a laser-focused organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, highly professional, personable and determined Business Development Manager with Account Management skills to hunt out new business and maintain corporate and healthcare client accounts.
You will expand the sales of the company’s advisory, assessment and professional services through the provision of effective business development and account management skills mostly at C-level within large clients.
You will identify and generate sales opportunities and position our portfolio of information services and solutions, whilst maintaining and expanding on our current client engagements.
We have a fantastic client base of large corporate clients and brand names and are looking to continue our past and current successes and expand our excellent client base.
Education and / or Experience:
- Knowledge of information technology sector
- Possess exceptional customer relationship skills on the phone and in person
- Experience of liaising with customers at C-level
- Personable, a good judge of people and able to deal with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrate good questioning technique and listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Proposal writing and presentation skills
- Ability to win sales on more than price
- Prior consultative sales experience would be highly beneficial
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Flexible and quickly adapt to new situations
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Determined to succeed with high levels of energy
- A commitment to personal development and keeping a current knowledge of the industry threats and best practices
- Professional, presentable and personable with a mature attitude
Your Future with Comport!
The business is going through an exciting period of growth and we work with high profile clients in a diverse and interesting landscape. Our business is continually evolving to meet the greater needs of our clients and this constant change offers future career and learning opportunities for our staff. We reward on success and are fully committed to promoting the on-going career development and future growth of our staff.