How can you manage increasingly smaller budgets while also working to lower the risk and TCO of your most critical workload solutions? Your answer: Working with Comport Technology Services and HPE Hyper Converged 380, powered by Intel® Xeon® Processors .
With the help of HPE Hyper Converged 380, you’re able to get firmly on the path to composable infrastructure, saving future upgrade costs, while also offering these cost benefits:
- Start with a two-node entry point, which can be scaled up to 16 nodes when needed. This choice provides lower CAPEX and more flexibility
- Provisioning and management are easy for an IT generalist, saving money on specialists and further reducing your operating expenses
- 62% lower cost for disaster recovery
- Lower startup cost than Nutanix with linear scaling
- Support more virtual machines (VMs) per node, which equals lower hardware and software costs
- The ability to start small and pay-as-you-grow
Over time, IT solutions evolve. Today, Comport sees the power of hyper convergence to eliminate traditional IT silos across the organization and replace those silos with a centralized, single solution. A hyperconverged infrastructure centralizes the management of IT resources to consolidate systems, increase resource utilization rates, and lower costs. These objectives are enabled by the creation of pools of compute, storage, and networking resources that can be shared by multiple applications and managed in a collective manner, using policy-driven processes.
For over 30 years, Comport Technology Solutions has specialized in modernizing IT infrastructure for top organizations that rely on their IT technology every second of every day. As an award-winning Hewlett Packard Enterprise Platinum Partner, one of only dozens in the US, we are fluent in assessing, designing, and deploying enterprise solutions. We heavily invest in our HPE relationship, sitting on Technology Councils and taking advantage of specialized training. We bring the benefits of our Platinum relationship to our customers through better pricing, access to executive briefings and advance information on future roadmaps.
Learn More. Contact us today.
 IDC, DevOps and the Cost of Downtime: Fortune 1000 Best Practice Metrics Quantified
 Based on HPE internal testing, 2015.