Client Services Coordinator
The role of the Client Services Coordinator will work closely with our ComportSecure Managed Services and Project Teams to perform a variety of tasks in response to clients’ requests and concerns to provide excellent customer experience. CSC primary role will be the coordinating services and resources. CSC will be responsible for advocating on behalf of the customer and will be a point of communication and escalation. The goal is to increase client satisfaction, loyalty and retention to meet and exceed expectations by working effectively in cooperation with your team and interdepartmental teams. CSC will report to the Client Services Manager.
Type: Full Time
Client Services Coordinator Job – Responsibilities to Include:
Client Services Coordination – ComportSecure & Comport Consulting offers many types of services to our clients. CSC is responsible for establishing and growing positive relationships with customers to improve client services delivery, facilitate organic growth, and be a point of communication/ escalation.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate client status to all participants
- Take ownership of clients’ issues and follow issues through to resolution working in conjunction with other departments.
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met as issues evolve.
- Work with Management/Customer Service Manager to resolve challenges.
- Provide communication to sales department and presales architects issues arise and resolved.
- Configure Comport Client portal and provide tours as needed.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to schedule and lead transitions calls from Professional Services to ComportSecure managed services at the conclusion of onboarding project.
- Contribute to further evolving Customer Service Practice.
Cadence Calls – A Client Service Coordinator will be responsible for managing the cadence call schedule and calendar and for leading 30-minute, recurring cadence calls with the assigned Comport engineering team. CSC will gather and send appropriate reports to the customer for review. The recurring cadence call agenda will include reviews on monthly reports, open tickets, (i.e., open items), ongoing project updates and keeping clients and managed services engineering team aware of any upcoming events that may impact support.
- Schedule and lead cadence calls with clients & designated managed services engineering team.
- Schedule and lead internal cadence calls with designated managed services engineering team, update call agenda/ summary document, review services tickets and open items as a team to prepare for customer facing cadence call.
- Keep accurate documentation of client service action items and discussions.
- Provide updates to sales department and presales architects as opportunities for expansion arise
Projects – New clients and long-term managed services clients often add on services or have short projects that do not fit within their current contract’s scope of work.
- Coordinate meetings with Account Executives, Presales Architects and Managed Services and Professional services manager to identify and define scope and objectives of clients’ service’s needs.
- Coordinate and lead internal project kickoff calls with interdepartmental attendees.
- Prepare in coordination with delivery engineers project PIW, and Project Plan documentation and agenda for customer facing project kick off call.
- Schedule customer facing kickoff call, recurring project status calls and work sessions.
- Execute ComportSecure onboarding plans and response SLAs.
- Coordinate with assigned engineer to create a work order, a ticket in our system and weekly follow up requests to engineer to be communicated to customer.
- Monitor project progress and appropriately resolve issues that arise.
CSC will be available as a point of escalation and communication of urgent concerns 8×5 with some late days and weekends dependent on the project or urgency of issue. Standard workday will be 8×5.
Requirements and Skills for Clients Services Coordinator Position
- Proven work experience as a Client Service Representative or similar role.
- Experience in client service from conception to delivery.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong communication, client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to positively represent ComportSecure when interacting with clients.
- Basic project management skills.
- Work remotely in a fast dynamic environment.
- Technical value-added reseller support role a plus.