Aruba Wireless Assessment Information
- Assess the overall performance of your wireless network
- Evaluate the readiness of your wireless network to support mobility
- Identify gaps in access point coverage and recommend new placement locations
- Detect areas of physical and RF interference
- Inspect current design for improved performance opportunities
- Develop suggestions for network security optimization
In today’s mobile-ready environment, organizations need to provide employees and guests with the secure connection they expect. With new mobile devices entering your network daily, a reliable wireless infrastructure takes proper planning and execution. Comport’s wireless assessment delivers a full picture of your wireless network so you can eliminate unnecessary costs and achieve the benefits you are looking for. Our assessment will provide:
- RF Spectrum Analysis: We will do an analysis of radio frequency behavior to determine the current RF coverage areas, look for any RF interference, and identify the best locations for wireless antennas.
- Access Points: We will take a look at your AP’s and determine coverage vs capacity. We will identify how many APs you have, where those APs are placed and which areas need the most coverage. Based on this we will provide suggestions for optimization.
- Mobility: The assessment will provide information on user density as well as how BYOD and IoT significantly affects how your wireless network should be designed.
At the conclusion of the assessment, we will provide the following:
- RF Documentation – Comport will provide documentation to showcase your RF analysis with power levels and interference included.
- Network Bandwidth – Comport will provide the results of the throughput test as well as baseline system performance information.
- Heat Maps – We will provide a diagram of signal strength in your Wi-Fi network with a visual map of your workplace with recommendation on access point (AP) adjustments for better coverage.
- Expert Recommendation – Comport will review wireless network findings with your team and provide you with recommendations for network design, upkeep, security and management.