Citrix VDI Assessment Information
- Examine cause of existing performance and/or connection issues
- Identify risks in terms of high-availability and resilience
- Determine opportunities for performance improvement
- Detect barriers for scalability & potential cloud strategy
- Locate potential security risks, & recommend actions to address issues
- Identify adherence to Citrix reference architecture & leading practices
Various data will be gathered during the assessment, including but not limited to server event logs, application logs and XenApp specific logs. The data will be gathered and analyzed, along with white-board sessions and consulting review sessions. The overall assessment will cover the following layered approach:
- Hardware Layer – We will evaluate your hardware layer, including hypervisors based on leading practices, current resource load and future business requirements.
- Control Layer – Our engineers will examine active directory & group policies, database, Citrix licensing, XenApp / XenDesktop controller(s) and Citrix provisioning services servers
- Resource Layer – User Profiles, User Policies, Printing
- Resource Allocation (Workers) – CPU, RAM, Storage space, IOPS
- Access Layer – StoreFront Servers, NetScalers
- User/Desktop Layer – Citrix Receiver (compatibility)
We will provide a resource for a complete 2 day analysis of your environment. Our engineers will gather data and current metrics from your environment using scripts and where required, by login on individual servers. At the conclusion we will provide a written document with key findings and recommendations. We will review these findings with you and provide recommendations for remediation.