BYOD and IoT Readiness Assessment
- Need help with compliance? We can align and refine security policy to meet regulatory requirements with this assessment
- Investigate compliance risks with the entrance of BYOD and IoT devices
- Determine gaps in your wireless and wired security
- Evaluate current security environment and existing policies
- Detect current device vulnerabilities on your network
- Identify adherence to HPE/Aruba’s reference architecture & leading best practices
The ClearPass Readiness Assessment is a process to identify BYOD and IoT issued devices that can connect safely to your network in compliance with security mandates. Flexible policies and unique certificates enable full and limited access based on roles, device type and security posture. The data will be gathered and analyzed, along with white-board sessions and consulting review sessions.
The overall assessment will cover the following layered approach:
- Control Layer – Review of active directory & group policies as well as Aruba licensing, onBoard, onGuard and guest
- Resource Layer – Investigate user profiles, user policies and enforcement and protection policy
- Data Gathering – We will utilize the Aruba Clearpass Universal Profiler to identify what is connected to your wired and wireless networks. In addition, our engineers will take time with you and collect data and current metrics of your environment through design discussions, including but not limited to system authentication, Geo Locations, IP and VLAN network topology as well as network device equipment including mobile devices, bandwidth and security requirements
- Mobility Requirements (Workers) – Identify BYOD/IoT devices for Employees, Guests, Contractors
- Access Layer – Discovery of controllers, access points and mobile devices
- Visibility Requirements – Uncover what is currently on the network while examining consistent and manageable security policies for wired and wireless
We will provide a resource for a complete 2 day analysis of your environment. At the conclusion we will provide a written document with key findings and recommendations. We will review these findings with you and provide recommendations for remediation.