Medical Image Data Storage
Find a Better way to Manage your Medical Images
Images are integral to patient care. In addition to radiologic images, high-definition sleep study videos, digital photos for wound care, dermatology and ophthalmology, digital pathology—even surveillance video—all require a great deal of storage capacity. Storage costs climb, migrations and upgrades are painful and disruptive, mergers magnify scalability issues. There’s a better way to manage your medical image data storage.
Let’s see how different things are with Comport and Scality RING, the Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for 3 consecutive years.
- Scality RING is software-defined storage, a completely different architecture designed to consolidate all those images with 24x7x365 availability.
- Clinicians have fast access – no advance retrievals.
- IT has worry-free capacity growth to 100’s of Petabytes with no downtime or rebalancing, as the data is managed by software and not tied to appliance form factors.
- Risks associated with security are minimized, and 100% disaster recovery can be built-in. Once implemented, no migrations!
- Compatible with PACS, VNA’s, Backup Systems including Commvault, Veeam, IBM TSM, Cloud(s) and any application with an industry-standard AWS S3 Interface.
Seeing is believing – take a minute to browse the demo and improve your medical image data storage for better patient care. Ask about our Try and Buy Program.